Friday, November 08, 2002

Welcome to My World...

Hi, I finally got me here one of these thingies so people would stop harassing me, sheesh. Well some of you know me, others don't, but whatever that's your fault, YOU deal with it. I'm black, I'm a bitch when I want to be, but can be as gentle as a kitten at others. I'm dark on the inside, yet as luxurious as Italian leather, bet you want to get in me don't ya? You know the Rolling Stones had a song about a fantasy with a black girl, "Brown Sugar" ring a bell? And yes, "Some Girls" is right when they say "Black girls just want to get fucked all night", but I wouldn't ever tell anyone that, I guess people who actually read my online journal will be a little more informed...use it your advantage fellas. **hint hint** Umm, that's about all for now, I'll try to keep this thing updated, but no promises, i don't beleive in them, i like ot break hearts as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home