Sunday, November 10, 2002

On the Road Agian

So I have been spending a lot of time with Jason these past couple days, weird huh? I'm not talking about the average 30 minutes a day thing, we are talking like hours on end. It's nice, at times, he can really get on my nerves. He's always pushing me harder, making me do things faster, why can't we relax for just a second? I mean I can handle it all, but I don't think he is doing it for the betterment of me. And another thing, we're always hanging out together, nobody else evers comes along. He used to bring that nice girl every now and then, but she has disappeared. We're actually taking a break to blog right now, then it'll be us out and about on the town, or towns, whatever he prefers. Well we best get going if we are headed to who knows what to do. I'll Blog ya later, he he.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home