Wednesday, November 27, 2002

The End is Only Miles Away...

Well, as you can see, my little warrenty is going to end in just a bit, I'll be hitting the 50,000 mile marker, how sad is that? As of right now I'm at 49850 or so, and with all these trips to Highland and back, it won't be much longer til I am no longer safe and covered, how sad. I hope Jason doesn't replace me like he wants to now that my warrenty is up. But he does love me, or so he says. And now that it's co9ld out, I'm sure he'll keep me just for the remote start i have, he he. Yeah speaking of cold, it snowed yesterday, and the streets were terrible. Ice sheets were covering the streets as the snow quickly fell ontop of that. I had the traction active button on the whole way home from ALCO. And to think, i'm two tons yet still was sliding all around. who knows...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home