Friday, January 07, 2005

It's Been A Long Time..
too long...

Well what can I say..it's been over two years since I've blogged...and a lot has happened let me tell you...

There's been several smacks on the ass, which weren't any good..not the fun stuff I ususally get, you know..while in the sack....

But because of all those 'collisions' my pipes are all messed up..which is just doing more damage then not...which is the reason the check engine light keeps coming on..well at least we're all hoping so...

i fucking hate state farm, they are the worst insurance company ever...they all can die

and we are someover the 93,000 mile mark, so yeah...a lot of driving has been had in 2+ years

my remote activated thingies go crazy and make the alarm go off, so using it to unlock your door is retarded....not to mention getting it warm in the winter...

so i'm just a mess...but i get paid off in April...then who knows what will happen with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home